Having been built by John Davis in 1767 and used for many years Dromdiah House subsequently fell into disuse mainly due to issues from early on with a leaking roof. In recent years it was bought by private investors hoping to restore the property and turn it into a residential dwelling once again. Queenstown Restoration were appointed to conduct the initial works of repairing several the internal and external walls and vaulted ceilings.
Full access was required to all walls both internal and external level up to the height of the capping stones and wall plates. Having conducted numerous projects with Queenstown Restoration in the past, AB Access were once again called upon to provide suitable access scaffolds and loading platforms to allow safe and efficient repair to be carried out.
Categorised in: Heritage/Restoration, Projects
This post was written by abaccess