AB Access Safety Protocols with updated CoVid-19
AB Access Scaffolding has followed all official Government and HSE guidelines and recommendations in relation to suitable working practices and site operations in recent weeks, with the welfare of our contractors and our staff as its main priority throughout. Due to on-going updates from the HSE & Government bodies a number of sites that are not considered essential construction services have ceased work effective immediately. Due to the nature of the business that we work in and the clients that we supply, we have been requested to assistance with maintenance on a number of essential motorway/main infrastructure facilities, along with maintenance operations at a number of hospital and industrial facilities which remain open at this time. We continue to assess this on an on-going basis and in line with government recommendations and guidelines.
AB Access Scaffolding recommend that you follow the resources outlined below for additional information and advice on the COVID 19 outbreak;
- The Health & Safety Executive (HSE): www2.hse.ie/conditions/coronavirus/coronavirus.html
- Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade provides travel advice at www.dfa.ie
- World Health Organisation: www.who.int
- Centre for Disease Control: www.cdc.gov
- Department of Business, Enterprise and Innovation provides a checklist of preparatory actions in responding to COVID-19 at www.dbei.gov.ie/en
- The Health and Safety Authority: www.hsa.ie
Please also check the CIF website at www.cif.ie for further information specific to the construction sector.
Stay Safe, Keep Your Distance!
Categorised in: News
This post was written by AB Access